- This boy! He can be incredibly sweet and ridiculously hilarious, but he can also be difficult and frustrating. Three year old tantrums are no joke!
Were working on that, I ask the Lord daily to give me patience with him. Also if were home, O rarely wears clothes. He tried to leave the house like this the other day
- Emery’s been waking up with some awesome nap hair these days.
It happened again, it was bound to at some point. E is now one month older, 7 months on the 7th. I told Ryan I think God made a mistake, the first year of the baby stage should actually take 2 full years, it’s just to fast!. Obviously He did’nt make a mistake but for reals, give me back my little baby!!
- We went to the school open house night at our Church. They’eve had K-12 forever now, but they just started a preschool this year. The playground was sooo adorable, even I wanted to play in it. It’s set up very Montessori like.
Lord willing Owen will be going this fall, were still praying about it and we still have one other option.
- I signed us up for a CSA box, yep were those people now. We took the short drive to our local farm to pick it up today. We already eat allot of veggies but we tend to always buy the same things. This way we get more variety, were forced to try different things and I want to be better at meal planning. So after I pick up our box for the week, I can plan the weeks meals from what we get.
- Again, with the growing up. Emery is officially on the move, he’s been rolling and pulling himself in circles for awhile now. Within the last few days though, he’s figured out how to army crawl forwards.
The weekend is not starting off to great. Ryan is still stuck at work, not sure when he’ll be home and he just called to say they want him back at 6 am.
They are switching over to a new system, that will help them save lives better. So I guess that’s pretty important, but it messes up our weekend! Oh well.